Monday, October 13, 2008

In Bruges. Literally!


So, this is my second night in Bruges after arriving last night from Amsterdam. I should say that Amsterdam was a lot of fun and I even got to perform improv at Boom Chicago with my friend James Kirkland. It was great! But now, I am in Bruges and nursing a slight cold that has rendered me a little weak. I walked around today, went up to the belfry to get a great view of the place. Had some cherry beer and am drinking a Hoegaarden now. Had a terrible nights sleeop at the Charlie Rocket Hostel. Don't ever stay there. I am at Snuffels right now, about to do my laundry, drink some more Belgian beer and take a little nap before I walk around and drink more beer and maybe eat a pizza or try some french fries. Ah, after this, it's a ferry to Dover and then I could either go north to Scotland, or up into London. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

New posts please! :)