Monday, September 8, 2008

Europe Anew


It's been almost two years to the date that I'll be returning back to Europe. The last time I went to Greece and Italy for my brother's wedding and this time I'm going on a bike trip in Croatia with my Mom. I'll be on my own for a majority of the trip, but the main reason for going was to spend some time with my Mom. After the trip I'll be going to, among other places: Munich, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, London, Romania, Bulgaria, and Istanbul.

If you've been to any of those places and there are things there you think I should see, please let me know!

Okay, this is just an introductory post to set up the rest of my travels. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'll be taking my ukulele with me to busk on the streets of Europe for money. I don't expect to get rich, but I do expect some interesting times.

Here's to interesting times.

Josh

1 comment:

Julie Hassett said...

I love that photograph. It's so striking. Where is it? Sending my love - Julie