Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ljubljana, Slovenia. One day is plenty!

I am at the Hostel Celica, a nice place just on the outskirts of the main part of town. I spent the whole day in this town, went to three galleries/museums, walked through a large festival and slept in the grass at the Tivoli gardens. All in all, I can say I've done a lot here. Not all of it of course. But enough to say I won't ever have to come back to this place and do that one thing they all say I have to do. I did not go to the castle. Shoot me. I walked among the locals and laughed with kids in the park. It is colder than I thought here. Yikes. Okay, no photo this time, I don't have my connection cord for the camera. Oh well, google the word ljubljana and that is where I am. Next time I write, I will be in Munich for Oktoberfest. I am taking the night train here at midnight so I won't have to get a hostel room. Smart, I know. I was lucky enough to share a couchette with three Swedish high-school girls on my way from Zagreb to here, so we'll see how this one goes. Ahoy!

1 comment:

Chris Mosier said...

Check out the Munich Glockenspiel, my favorite Glockenspiel. Hope you're having fun my man.

Bis Spater,
Chris